A complete course of driving lessons to take you right through to Driving Test standard and beyond. You must be seventeen and have your provisional licence. Highway Driver Training follows the standards set by the DSA in driving skills development.
Learn to drive at your own pace, it's a team effort with you and your instructor working together. Not only to get you to pass your driving test, but to drive safely for life.
Partly Trained Driver
If you’ve had a few lessons already, after an initial assessment, lessons can be tailored for you to take you through to your test.
During your driving lessons we will follow the DSA syllabus. For each part we will give you step by step instructions to make sure you have a complete understanding of how to achieve each skill.
- Cockpit Drill
- Use of Controls and Instruments
- Moving away and Stopping safely
- Safe positioning
- Correct use of mirrors
- Correct use of signals
- Meeting Traffic, Anticipation and Planning
- Appropriate use of speed
- Approaching and dealing with junctions correctly
- Approaching and dealing with Roundabouts correctly
- Pedestrian Crossings
- Dual Carriageways
- Turning the vehicle around
- Parking into a parking bay
- Parallel Parking
- Reversing Around a Corner
- Stopping in an emergency
- Independent Driving