What are the benefits of refresher driving lessons?
Refresher driving lessons will suit you if
- You've passed your test but haven't driven much since (if at all)
- You're moving to a quieter location and it will mean you'll need to drive again
- You need to drive as part of your job
- You need to brush up your skills
- You lack confidence in a particular skill
- You intend to supervise your son or daughter whilst they're learning with an ADI and you need to know you're teaching correctly
- You want to get behind the wheel of a car again after a long break
- You need to drive again just to ferry the children around and do the "School Run"
- You were involved in an accident either as the driver or passenger
- Your partner has got fed up with driving you around ...and you're getting nagged!
How many lessons do you think I'll need?
- That's up to you
- Most people choose a 3 hour course and then appraise their own performance and confidence
- There's no pressure on you at any stage
- You decide if you want to take further lessons after your initial course